Friday Favorites 7/17/20
Friday Favorites are here and I have some goodness for y’all! Favorite new podcasts, shows, and some products that are making me happy/that y’all have loved from stories. Here we go:
- Radio Rental Podcast– SO GOOD. I had blown through all my True Crime podcasts and was at a loss as to what to listen to next. These are true scary/creepy/bizarre stories and the producer is our favorite Payne Lindsay!
- Younger on Hulu- such a good series! It’s lighthearted and hilarious, which we all need right now.
- Magnetic Eye Lashes– I’ve tested at least 6 different types and these are my favorite. They’re also so reasonable at $24!
- Vejo blender– pictured above. Y’all are loving this cute little device! Its a on-the-go blender with biodegradeable pods that come in all sorts of delicious very healthy for you flavors. If you’re trying to get in more protein and/or vitamins and minerals this is the easiest way that I’ve found. My kids even love some of the blends! Use code HAPPILYHUGHES8PACK for a free 8 pack!
- Pink Bikini– it’s high rise, hides the belly and makes the legs look longer. Plus, I love the animal print pop.
- Sport Collagen– As we’ve discussed it doesn’t taste as good as the skin but it is GREAT for those who workout, protects those muscles and tendons, and has L-Theanine in it for better sleep.
- Kosas Bronzer– many more of you ordered this and LOVE it! Isn’t it the best bronzer you’ve ever used?? Color, consistency, and staying power are all on point.
- This gym set from my workout video on Monday! Two piece and flattering. This blue is sold out but there are several others. I specifically love the green.
- Nuface Toning Device– Microcurrents are used to tighten and firm skin. I use mine from my chest up and love the difference I see!
- Tan Luxe Butter Lotion– the best gradual lotion you will ever try. I promise.