Ya’ll know how I enjoy my overnight oats. They’re such a quick and easy way to have a healthy and filling breakfast or snack! With my 30 day challenge happening on Facebook, I thought now would be the perfect time to share this new overnight oat recipe I came up with:
Cinnamon Crunch Protein Overnight Oats
- 1/2 Cup Bob's Red Mill Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut Oats
- 1 Scoop Cinnamon or Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
- 1/4 Cup Light Whip
- Pour the oats, chia seeds, and protein powder into the mason jar and mix with a spoon.
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon and almond milk and mix thoroughly.
- Screw the top on the mason jar and place in refrigerator overnight- at least six hours.
- In the morning or after at least 6 hours, unscrew the top, add 1/4 cup light whip, a sprinkling of cinnamon, and cinnamon sticks to concoction and enjoy!
I love Bob’s Red Mill Oats for my overnight oats because they know the importance of a quality product. The oats themselves are all kiln roasted to give that divine flavor I’ve come to enjoy from Bob’s. I use both their rolled and steel cut oats for my overnight recipes. I like the rolled oats because they’re flaky and really soak up the almond milk. But I also enjoy the steel cut oats because they give a little crunch! For my gluten free fans: Bob’s insures their Gluten Free Oats are sourced gluten free and packaged in a gluten free facility.
Because I love ya, here’s a coupon from Bob’s Red Mill so you can enjoy some oats yourself: Coupon
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.