Friday Favorites 1/11
I used to do these all the time and got off the routine of doing so. But I miss sharing some of my favorite things with y’all. So here are 5 things that I am really enjoying this week:
- Killing Eve– a BBC series with Sandra Oh as the lead (OH how I adore her). She’s on the hunt for a serial killer-for-hire. Her character and that of the female serial killer are SO GOOD!! I watched it in 2 days.
- Where the Crawdads Sing– If you haven’t read this yet, you HAVE TO.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer– I ran out of this and didn’t realize how much I rely on it until it was gone. I wear this EVERY single day.
- No More Baggage under eye cream– I didn’t want to like this stuff. But it works wonders. I get a sample of it every time I get something from Sephora so I always have an extra in my purse!
- Lavender Heat Wrap– greatest ever. I use it for sore muscles and to just unwind at night.