Obviously we love breakfast around here. I’m always posting recipes for breakfast! There’s a reason why- breakfast is literally the most important, and should be the biggest, meal of the day. So here are some amazing protein pancakes to make it even more delicious. If you’re making for you and your littles, leave out the protein mix until AFTER you pour their pancakess.
*1/2 cup dry oats
*1 cup Cake Batter protein powder
*1/4 cup egg whites
*1/3 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
*1/2 small banana
*1 tbsp vanilla extract
*2 tbsp vanilla almond milk
*1 packet stevia
1. Heat skillet over medium heat.
2. Pour oats into food processor and blend.
3. Pour all wet ingredients into mixer and whip.
4. Then add dry ingredients, including oats, to wet mixture and whip together.
5. Pour into skillet and cook just like you would normal pancakes, flipping when they start to bubble. I like to top with vanilla Greek yogurt and sprinkles!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.