Protein Pumpkin Cranberry Scones
- Box of Pumpkin Cranberry Scone Mix from Trader Joe’s
- 2/3 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop Pumpkin Spice AboutTime protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a baking sheet with a tsp of coconut oil.
- If your coconut oil has turned solid- make sure to warm over the stove until back in liquid form.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a mixer until frothy.
- Add the protein powder and the chia seeds to the mixer and whip again.
- Turn the mixer on low and slowly add the Pumpkin Cranberry Scone Mix. Mix until smooth.
- Scoop out 1 inch thick pieces and roll into ball form. Place on baking sheet at least 1/2 inch a part.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
These look so yummy and healthy!
These sound SO good! I am loving the sweet/savory combination of pumpkin and cranberries. Awesome idea!
These look delicious! I love anything with pumpkin in it. 🙂 If only I lived a little closer to a Trader Joe's!
These look fantastic!
Oh my! These look so delicious! I don't recall ever having scones before. I would so try these.
Comments are closed.