Gluten Free Protein Cookies
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1.5 Cups Oat Flour
- 1 Scoop AboutTime VE Chocolate Protein Powder (Use code HAPPILY HUGHES for 25% off)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- Salt to taste
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 TSP Vanilla
- 2 TBSP Sweet Spreads Chocolate Brownie
- 1 Cup Applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet with coconut oil.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, AT protein powder, brown sugar, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- Mix together all of the wet ingredients: egg whites, vanilla, Sweet Spreads, and applesauce.
- Mix all ingredients until well saturated.
- Place 1 inch dough balls on the cookie sheet. Place in oven and cook about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Mmm sounds good, and I love the sound of your ice cream the other day too. Its good to read about new products so thanks for sharing the info about the Abouttime.
This looks so yummy! And its a great alternative. Thank you for Sharing!!
These cookies look amazing! I love anything with cranberries!
I love cranberries in baked goods, especially with chocolate so this is perfect! Pinned…. now if only I could get them delivered so I don't have to bake in my hot kitchen. :/
These look delicious! Save me one!
ooo these look tasty! I'll take a baker's dozen, please!
These look delicious! What a great way to combine the AT Whey and the SweetSpreads we got in our FitKits! 🙂
These look absolutely delicious!
Yum! Total deliciousness!
These look absolutely yummy! I love cranberries!
Jess these cookies look delicious and I love About Time. Score!
Looks like I know what I am making this summer. And thanks for the intro to About Time–I had never heard of it!
those look super tasty! thanks for sharing the recipe.
Comments are closed.