Chocolate Chip Banana Protein Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 scoops AboutTime Peanut Butter Protein Powder (use code HAPPILYHUGHES for 25% off)
- 3 TBSP chia seeds
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 3 overripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 TBSP Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a bread pan.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl, except chocolate chips.
- Whip all wet ingredients (except peanut butter) together in mixer until frothy. Slowly pour dry ingredients into wet while mixing.
- Add chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour half of the batter into the pan, then drag 1 TBSP of peanut butter through the mixture with a fork. It should create a marble effect
- Pour the second half into the pan and drag the remaining peanut butter through the top of the bread.
- Bake for one hour or until golden brown. Slice and enjoy!
yum yum yum! I wonder if I could make a cinnamon raisin version of this!
Yum! This looks super delish 🙂
Oh yea, my boys would LOVE this. I'm not a fan of bananas but they are!
This looks absolutely delicious! YUM! 🙂
absolutely love chocolate and banana together!! in any form! these look yum!
I love Chocolate Banana Bread. This looks yummy!
Ohhh my gosh that looks and sounds SO delicious!!! I love banana bread…especially when it has peanut butter and extra protein 😉 Thanks for sharing the recipe!!
Totally yummy and looks so warn and delicious. Although i can't eat it, will make it for my girls. Thanks
Yum! I'd love to have a slice for breakfast this morning.
Very yummy! I just made banana chocolate chip muffins this week. We always have bananas ready for use in baking!
Love it! I always try to sneak protein into my banana breads!
This looks delicious! I have never made banana bread but always think to do it when my bananas get spotty haha. I like the idea of adding in protein too!
Comments are closed.