- On Sunday, call all of the stores and ask them a. What their deals are for the next week and b. When they get their shipments in. If you’re in Georgia, the majority of the Dawsonville outlet stores get their new merchandise in on Tuesday. Why is this important? You get first dibs on all the best stuff! Based on which day is most popular with most of your stores, chose that day for your shopping trip and start planning!
- See if the outlets sell coupon books. These coupons can be used on top of the great discounts already in-store!
- The morning of, map out where you’re going to shop. If your kids are coming with, make sure you plan out some stops at the playground and for snacks/lunch. Perfect for cutting down on those tantrums! Also, some travel-friendly toys will help. Something they can play with in their stroller or while walking. I normally bring small busy bags for Hudson.
- Take out cash and put those debit and credit cards away. This way you can make sure to stay in budget.
- Have fun! Get those necessities but, if you have some extra cash left, something fun for you or the kids.
- And don’t forget to get some Caribou Coffee!