Outdoor Family Activities with a Toddler and a Bluetooth Speaker GIVEAWAY
As you all know, we’re a pretty active family. Growing up my parents were always taking my brother and I out on hikes, long walks, bikes rides…etc. and those are some of my fondest memories. I want to share the same with my children. I truly believe that outside play is one of the most important things we can give to our kids. Not just for the physical aspect of it, but for those endorphins our bodies get just by being out in nature. Fresh air, exploration, and physical exertion all in one? Now that’s heaven to us! Especially as a family. We try to get out as much as we can on the weekends. Here’s a list of out favorite outdoor activities if you need some ideas for you and your family. And don’t miss the giveaway at the bottom for a Lenovo™ 500 Bluetooth® Speaker!!
- Long walks- we try to go for one a day. Either early in the morning or right after dinner.
- Hiking- Also a morning or nighttime routine as it is too dang hot and humid to be doing in the middle of the day. But hiking right as the sun comes up is one our favorite pastimes!
- Slip N Slides- Hook one of these up and maybe a sprinkler or two and have the whole family run wild!
- Pool/Splashpad- We can park out at the pool all day. I pack a big ol’ lunch, we bring lots of toys and sunscreen, and just go to town.
- Bike Rides- Now that I’m pregnant I don’t feel comfortable riding, but these are also a great way to get out.
- Soccer- There’s an open field right next to our house, so we take Hudson and a couple soccer balls and run around like mad people. Obviously he has no concept of the game, but we all have fun and that’s all that matters.
- Play dates- Also a favorite. It may not be as active for the adults, but most of our play dates focus on one thing: wearing these tiny beings out. Whether it’s playing at the park, running around at a splash pad, or simply letting them loose in the backyard we make sure these kids get it all out
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
If I win I will take it on our upcoming beach trip!
to the beach and my backyard
Definitely, definitely to the beach!
Out camping with my family.
I am going to take it to the beach!
Backyard bbqs for sure
I think we would use this the most in our backyard. We are outside all day.
I'd love to take it to the beach when we go in a couple of weeks!
I think we would take it on our daily walks!! ~ Toni
This would be great while working out in the yard and gardening
I would take the Lenovo speaker around the house while cleaning, to the patio while relaxing and down to the beach at the river to listen to some great tunes.
If I win we will use it in our back yard.
This would be great to have when we have our cookouts!
If I win, I'm going to use the speakers in my yard.
taking my speakers on the beach
Comments are closed.