Healthy Turkey Leftover Recipes with Garlic Festival Foods
Still have leftover turkey? Even if you don’t, these fun and healthy recipes will make you want more! Below are my recipes for Turkey Wild Rice Soup and Turkey and Spinach Pitas. The secret ingredient? A little shop called Garlic Festival Foods.
- 4 thick slices of Turkey, cut into chunks
- 1 cup spinach
- Half a red pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Garli Garni Garlic Festival seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat baking sheet with a little coconut oil.
- Place pitas on baking sheet and then slice open if not pre-sliced.
- Place turkey, then cheese, then peppers, then spinach and top with Garli Garni seasoning.
- Let bake for 10 minutes or until light brown and cheese is all melted.
- 36 oz. Low sodium turkey broth
- 10 Baby carrots sliced thinly
- 3 Stalks of celery, sliced thinly
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Package quinoa and brown rice
- 1/8 of an onion, minced
- 2 TSP Garli Ghetti Seasoning
- Pepper to taste
- Gruyere Cheese to garnish
- Pour all ingredients into the crockpot and set on low.
- Let simmer for 3 hours.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with some Gruyere cheese and Garli Ghetti.
You’ll notice I used two different seasonings from Garlic Festival Foods. One, the Garli Getti, is a cheesy garlic seasoning that tastes superb in soups, pastas, and even sandwiches. The other, Garli Garni, is my favorite. It’s an all-purpose garlic seasoning that can be put on ANYTHING! Seriously. And it tastes superb. We’ve used it on our sandwiches, in our soups, and on the grill and have loved every bite.
I’ve always cooked with garlic as it’s a great replacement for salt AND it has so many health benefits. It’s been shown to lower cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as containing antycarcinogens. So when I found out about Garlic Festival Foods I had to try their line of goods. Whoa nelly was I not disappointed! I know I’ll never be able to live without Garli Garni, but I am also a huge fan of the Pickled Garlic and the Garli Glaze. My mom, a huge olive fan, is also asking for more garlic stuffed olives for her stocking this year. Make sure to check out their website for all your spice needs, especially during this holiday season!
You can find Garlic Festival Foods:
I don’t eat meat, but the pitas sound perfect even without the turkey. I think the cheese and seasoning would make it super delicious.
Mmmmm I can’t wait to try these after Christmas, pinning for later!
That soup! Drool-worthy!
We are all about garlic at our house and I think my boys would love the turkey rice soup
that turkey pita is something to try out. it looks easy to do also…so that’s a plus!! thanks for sharing
Such a great healthy recipe for turkey leftovers. It looks yummy!
The turkey and rice soup looks amazing!!! I will have to give that a try 🙂
Yum. We have been going out of town right after Thanksgiving so no leftovers for us. I was lucky to get an extra piece of pie, some stuffing and cranberries when we got back!
These all look really good!
So handy because I froze some smoked turkey. Perfect recipe for this rainy Florida weather.
that turkey soup looks delicious – great idea for leftovers!
Comments are closed.