My 9 Beauty Travel Must Haves
With all of the traveling we’ve been doing I thought it would be a good idea to share my travel must haves. You’ll notice all of these travel must haves are not travel-size as I just check my bags. If you want travel size of anything you can always buy those small bottles at Target and fill them up with your favorite products! Here are the 9 things I can’t travel without:
- Spray Studio Touch Up Spray– I love my spray tan and I want to keep it in check throughout my trip. I always bring a bottle of the Touch Up spray- it’s a gorgeous color and lasts longer than many others I’ve tried.
- Spray Studio Face Spray– With rose oil and tanner in this mister it not only gives me a glow, but it puts some moisture back in my face! Ya’ll know how traveling dries the skin out.
- Aquaphor– I am so obsessed with Aquaphor. I use it as a lotion, chapstick, booty cream for Henley and healing ointment for any cuts or scrapes. It’s amazinggggg!
- Clarins Body Tonic– I just discovered this body oil and I am in love! It’s moisturizing, smells divine, and it keeps my skin happy.
- Rodan and Fields Lash Boost and Rodan and Fields Under Eye Cream– ok so I tried REALLY hard to not like Rodan and Fields. But the lash boos and the under eye cream actually work!
- T3 Micro Inter-changeable Wand– This comes with three different barrels so I can do any type of hair style I want while on the road.
- Refresh Eye Drops– Does anyone else get dry eyes when traveling? It drives me nuts! I HAVE to have these with me.
- Hourglass No. 28 Primer– I’ve talked about this stuff so much and theres a reason! It is so healing and moisturizing for my skin. I do not recommend this if you have oily skin.
- TNS Skinmedica Serum– The Holy Grail of skin care. Try it for a week and you’ll see exactly why I swear by this.
What about you? What are your travel must haves? I’d love to hear it in the comments below!
Excellent post! My wife has just been talking about travel as we are getting ready for going to York. She is stressing out about it so I will refer her to this post!
Thank you so much for sharing your list. We will be travelling this summer so I will be checking it.
Apart from the fake tan, these sound like great products for me when travelling. I don’t know why, but I’m really not stand the smell of fake tan x
That curling wand looks amazing! I love oils when I’m travelling too – they help me beat the skin dehydration.
The Clarins Body Tonic sounds lovely! I want to try some 🙂
A great list, i’ve just come back from holiday but wil keep this in mind for my next holiday in November x
These sound like brilliant products for travelling! I always bring eye drops as my eyes can get dry
Love the sound of these products for travelling, I can’t live without my skincare and makeup favourites too x
I’m unfamiliar with Aquaphor but it sounds great. I love a product that has several uses for when we are travelling x
I live for skincare! I wish I saw this post before I moved to Korea! This post reminded me that I need to replace my eye cream.
Comments are closed.