Ya’ll are loving the air fryer recipes I’ve been posting on Instagram stories so far. Here are some that I’ve tried and loved! I will keep adding these for y’all as we try them. The protein donuts are a MUST!!
The Best Healthy Air Fryer Recipes EVER!
- Egg White Bites– 3 egg whites, whip with a TBSP milk. Add spinach and salt and pepper to taste. Fill egg molds (linked above) halfway and top with guyere cheese. Air fry for 7 minute at 325 and then extra crisp for 1 minute.
- Air Fryer Wings– First thing I made and they turned out SO good. I love using Trader Joes Organic wings. I really feel they get extra crispy but also stay tender and juicy.
- Crispy Potatoes- Crispy, flavorful, and addicting. I threw some butter on top of these and had to stop myself from eating them all!
- Brussel Sprouts– I made these with the wings and potatoes and OMG what a dinner! The kids loved the unseasoned wings, Brussels and potatoes.
- Salmon– If you’re a salmon lover, you will die over this recipe. Super simply and the salmon just melted in your mouth.
- General Tso’s Chicken– Missing your favorite Chinese restaurant? Try to make this General Tso’s at home instead! I threw it over some fried broccoli and YUM.
- Avocado Fries– Maybe the most dangerous recipe of the bunch. Please try these and tell me how much you and your kids love them!
- Cinnamon Sugar Donuts– While definitely not the most healthy, I did add chia seeds and protein powder to this recipe!