Welcome to the first week of the Tips and Tricks linkup! For this linkup share one or two general life tips or tricks on your blog (we know you have some good ones hiding up your sleeves). You can write about whatever subject you want to – parenting, crafting, housework… whatever you feel compelled to!
1. Write a post with one or two tips or tricks. Link back to your hosts Happily Hughes and Casual Claire and include the linkup button:
2. Share your link with us below!
3. Read the post of the person who wrote before you and leave a comment on their post.
4. Have fun!
Since tonight was my “spa” night, I’ll post my two tips on getting a great shave and beating those postpartum pimples!
1. Coconut oil is the BEST thing to shave with. I haven’t gotten any razor bumps (especially in the bikini area) in a loooong time because of this sweet tip.
2. Tea tree oil is a great and natural way to fight those blemishes! For spot treatment I just dab a little on the problem area with a q-tip. If it’s a full face issue, I add 4-6 drops to my Frank Face Scrub and let it sit for a minute.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.