Banana Pudding Protein Smoothie
- 1 Serving Banana Protein Powder from AboutTime (use code HAPPILYHUGHES)
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 TBSP Artisana Cashew Butter or favorite nut butter
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 10 oz Unsweetend Almond Milk
- 3 Glutino or Ginger Snap Cookies
- Put everything in the blender, blend until smooth and garnish with an extra cookie!
Oh wow I bet the ginger snaps makes this protein smoothie wonderful! I'll have to try it! Thanks!
Oh wow I love a good smoothie – and the cashew butter sounds amazing in this!! What a fun way to start the day!
I'm not a banana fan, but I know my boys would devour this!!
That garnish with an extra cookie sounds like a great idea!
I just recently tried cashew butter and love it! This looks delish!
I love smoothies and the extra addition of the cashew butter sounds like a great idea!
Sounds delish, esp with the gingersnaps!
I am intrigued by cashew butter. I love cashews, so I would probably love that as well, right?
Yummy! This looks great! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
Jess this looks heavenly and I love love the About Time banana protein.
this looks delicious!! I am trying to start drinking more protein shakes so I will definitely be trying this one out 🙂
I have yet to try using cashew butter in a smoothie–this sounds awesome! <3
Love it! You had me at pudding!
This looks fabulous!
Comments are closed.