Summer Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- Half a pineapple, cubed
- 3 TBSP El Yucateco Red Chile Habanero Sauce
- 4 small sweet peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 Chicken sausage links, also cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 Skewers soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Rub a couple pineapple chunks on the cut sausage.
- Place pineapple, peppers, and chicken on skewers, alternating each piece.
- Rub grill down with coconut oil, then place skewers on the grill. These took about 10 minutes to cook per kabob, turning every 2.5 minutes. Then pour the El Yucateco Red Chile Habanero sauce over your skewers.
- Add a side like quinoa and brown rice and enjoy!
We are all about the hot sauces around here the spicier the better!
Oh my goodness this looks so good! I always forget to soak my skewers, does it make a difference?
Yum, I love pineapples on my kabob's! I haven't tried coconut oil on my grill, thanks for the tip!
During these hot summer months I add pineapple to almost everything I eat. It's just so tropical! 🙂
Sorry, we could not find any media tagged #KingOfFlavor the 2nd entry is not available to do?
These look delicious! I've never had pineapple on the grill, but I would definitely give it a try.
Ohh I love combining the sweet and savory – pineapple is such a fun flavor to get charred on the grill!
Well don't these look fabulous!!! Pineapples on kabobs are SO GOOD. There's just something about the juice carmelizing a little…irresistible!
OMG–that looks so tasty!!
Those look yummy! Great and simple for summer!
Sweet and savory is always a great combination!
OH. MY. That recipe looks so amazing. I love grilling pineapple.
Love us some good hot sauce! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned to the Bloggers Brags Broad.
This is good idea! I don't know if we've ever done kebabs.
Oh, these look amazing. I love the mix of sweet and spicy!! And grilled pineapple? Yum!
Yum. I do love a good, spicy hot sauce!
Yum these look delish! And I've got a fresh pineapple sitting right here.
Looks yummy! I'm always looking for good chicken recipes!
Ive been wanting to make kabobs look so good!!
yum! that looks great! I'll have to check out the sauce!
Looks so good! I love the combo of sweet and spicy!!
Those kebabs look yummy! I need to add pineapples next time!
I LOVE SPICY!!!! These look delicious and I entered the giveaway, looks awesome thanks!
SPICY MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!! for some reason I never got onto the hot sauce band wagon until recently but now I'm in love!
Comments are closed.