Blueberry Protein Donuts with White Chocolate Glaze
- 2 cups whole flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp stevia
- 2 scoops Vanilla AboutTime Protein Powder (use code HAPPILYHUGHES for 25% off)
- dash salt
- 3 tbsp flax seed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 1/2 tbsp softened butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup Sweet Spreads White Chocolate Coconutter
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease donut pan with coconut oil.
- First mix the dry ingredients in a mixer- whole flour, baking soda, stevia, salt, flax seed, and AT protein powder.
- In a separate bowl, whip the vanilla, egg white, water, and greek yogurt together. Then pour into mixer with dry ingredients.
- Next, slowly add in the butter. Finally, hand fold in the blueberries.
- Fill each donut cavity halfway, then place the pan in the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Microwave White Chocolate Sweet Spreads for 1:00 or until runny. Pour over each donut. Let cool and enjoy!
Oh wow, these sound so good! I love that you added flax seeds. I bought a big bag of them from Trader Joe's a few months back for a recipe, and I'm always looking for new ways to use them. I bet they add some nice texture to these donuts.
Can't wait to try these! My daughter is 5.5 months, but when I was pregnant with her, I had the WORST cravings for donuts, so I can relate. In an effort to maintain my health, I'm staying away from the temptations, but now I'm looking forward to indulging with your recipe.
OMG! Have to try this! Thanks!
Wow, these look absolutely delicious! Pinning for later!
Yum! I bet these are amazing. That glaze looks so good! =)
Yum! I have a recipe fro Blueberry Crumb Cake Donuts on my page.. I love using the AboutTime Cinnamon Spice for them, and the Sweet Spreads as 'frosting'- such a great treat!
Yummy I love donuts! These look amazing
healthy donuts?! I'm in!! I'll take a dozen please.
Yum, these look and sound delicious!!
Protein donuts?! These are genius! And they look delicious.
This sounds amazing! Pinned. Hope you can come and share it on the Merry Monday link party too.
Sounds yummy! Always curious about how white chocolate can be healthy. I'm bad about keeping the wet and dry ingredients separate.
Oh those look amazing!! I love baking with protein powder!!
Those tiny donuts look AMAZING. Will have to try!
These look great! You had me at blueberry… and doughnut.. and healthy lol! Thanks for sharing!!
Jess these look heavenly! I bet I could easily tweak them to be gf 🙂
Yummy! You had me a donuts! 🙂
These donuts look amazing! And I love that there is just a little less guilt!
These look YUM!!! Clearly, I need to invest in a donut pan! 🙂
Those look tasty and fit the bill for a calorie reduced treat. I'd like to give it a try sometime.
Comments are closed.