Dark Chocolate Orange Cream Protein Bites
- 1 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 TSP Orange Flavoring
- 2 TBSP Orange Jel
- 1/2 Scoop AboutTime Orange Creamsicle Protein Powder *Use code HAPPILYHUGHES*
- 2 Cups Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Candy Mold
- Orange Zest to taste
- Melt 2/3 cup chocolate wafers in microwave according to directions on box. Pour into candy mold, filling just the bottom part. Swirl the dark chocolate up onto the sides a bit then place into the fridge. Let harden for 20 minutes.
- Pour the greek yogurt, protein powder, jel, and orange flavoring into a mixer and whip on medium speed. I added a couple drops of orange food coloring to make the cream more orange. Once well mixed, take the candy mold out of the fridge.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out the greek yogurt mixture and put a dollop in each mold.
- Place back in the fridge. Then microwave remaining chocolates.
- Pull mold out of the fridge and pour the remaining chocolate into the mold.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Those look yummy!!! I LOVE dark chocolate!!!
Wow! Those look delish!
Great recipe so creative. I love how people are finding creative ways to add in protein.
These look really good! I am going to have to try these out. Thanks!
These looks absolutely delicious and a prefect weekend treat for my 4-yr old who LOVES dark chocolate!
Oh my goodness. I need to try this. I looooove the Orange Creamsicle Protein. Looks like a great way to use it!
Mmm these look so tasty! I love the combo of chocolate and fruity. Thanks of sharing.
What a great idea!!! They look so delicious – I bet no one even knows their healthy!
Wow! Those look decadent! It's hard to believe they're healthy.
I love the combination of orange and dark chocolate! These sound amazing!
Oo these look delicious! I haven't tried Abouttime protein yet but I've heard great things about it. If I get my hands on a tub of this I'm definitely going to try making them 🙂 Orange and dark chocolate is my fav!!
Is the About Time orange protein powder new? It's one I haven't tried. Awesome healthy twist on a yummy treat.
Looks delicious! I love chocolate and oranges. It's great when you give it to someone and they don't know it is a healthy option and love it!
Comments are closed.