Toddler Busy Bag Activities
- Print out the above picture on regular 8×10 paper.
- Place paper in a sheet protector.
- Cut Twizzlers into several different sized pieces and place in a plastic bag.
- Let your child’s imagination run wild!
- Print out above picture and place in sheet protector.
- Cut Twizzlers to matching sizes for each shape and place in a plastic bag.
- Let your child/children place the matching Twizzler pieces to the picture above. Make sure to tell them which shape they’re making.
- Print out the above picture and place in a sheet protector.
- Cut Twizzlers into same size pieces and place in a plastic bag.
- Use this busy bag to work on counting!
Love this!!! Love Twizzlers!
What a fun activity! My daughters would love this!
That is so cute!! I don't think I have ever seen watermelon twizz before!
Well this looks like tons of fun! you're totally the cool mom, riding in the back seat!
Who knew you could have so much fun with Twizzlers. It is adorable.
Ha ha looks like you are having a lot of fun with your twizzlers! I have never tried them before what do they taste like?http://www.fadedspring.co.uk/#!Purple-Rain/cmbz/55c0f6b40cf2e37b76c14877
Looks like your family was having some fun with Twizzlers. They are a must have on any road trip we take.
My kids would have so much fun doing this! I would have all kinds of pictures with Twizzlers on my phone if I let them…..
Haha your pictures are adorable! I love the idea of Twizzler activities!!!!
Love the pictures. Next time I'm eating my Twizzlers at the movies I will be thinking of all the other fun activities! 🙂
So fun! I love twizzlers!
Super cute! Love all your ideas. I'm going to see if I can get my kids to do some funny Twizzler pics next time we have them.
I love all of these fun ideas for twizzlers! Who knew they could be such a great learning tool!
I have not had Twizzlers in such a long time. I never knew they had a watermelon flavored kind!
Great ideas! We have a road trip coming up soon, I'll have to surprise my little ones with this 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
My husband is obsessed with twizzlers 🙂 Love the busy bag idea for a road-trip – so hard to keep them entertained!
Road trips are never complete without a bag of Twizzlers! These look yummy, we will have to try some on our next road trip 🙂
Twizzlers are the best! I never knew they made watermelon twizzlers. HOW COOL. I love how silly you got with this post! Great review.
Comments are closed.