Someone is in the holiday spirit! We were out shopping for some last minute holiday decor the other day when Hudson saw this itty bitty tree and ornaments. He got so excited I had to get it for him. We spent all morning putting the ornaments on the tree, but the top looked so sad. So I came up with this quick and easy toddler Christmas craft – a tissue angel tutorial. It was a fun activity that Hudson and I got to do together, and now every night before he goes to bed he has to point out his “angelllll mama”.
- 1 bag Pipe Cleaners
- 1 bag Pom Poms
- 1 canister Kleenex
To make the angel:
- Take two tissues and layer them, one on top of the other slightly staggered.
- Place a pom pom in the middle of the two tissues
- Wrap the tissue paper around the pom pom.
- Take a gold pipe cleaner and wrap one end around the pom pom end of the tissues.
- Fasten the other end of the pipe cleaner into a halo and adjust to sit on top of the head.
- Done! These make great tree toppers, crafts for a classroom, gift decor etc.
I got all of my supplies from Walmart. It’s my one-stop shop for all of our crafting needs, and more importantly getting the house ready for the holidays! With a limited amount of time and lots of guests expected over the next couple weeks, I stocked up on Kleenex® Holiday Oval, Kleenex® Perfect Fit, and Scott® 1100. The best part? There’s coupons for all of these products on the Ibotta app!
I was selected for this Christmas craft opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.