This post is sponsored by Naturally Fresh®
The big game is this weekend! If you’re looking for a lower calorie appetizer option, make these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps! They’re packed full of protein and low in carbs, unlike most football favorites.
What makes these extra delicious is Naturally Fresh® Lite Ranch. Half the calories but all natural ingredients, this is my favorite ranch dressing! The entire line of Naturally Fresh® dressings are preservative, MSG and artificial color free. So sprinkle some Lite Ranch over these buffalo chicken lettuce wraps and you have football perfection, but with less guilt.
- 1 package chicken breasts
- 1 jar Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 jar Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch
- 1 jalapeno finely diced
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- Finely chopped green onions to garnish
- In a crockpot pour half the Franks Hot Sauce bottle and set the time to 3 hours on low. Add the chicken breasts and let cook for the next 3 hours or until fully done. Then, shred the chicken. Set aside.
- Cut romaine leaves in half horizontally. Place green onions and jalapeños in separate bowls to allow guests to garnish wraps as they choose.
- Place 1/4 cup buffalo chicken in each lettuce leaf and set out with garnish options, as well as Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch.
- You may also set out remaining Franks Hot Sauce for any guests that want a little extra kick.
You can find Naturally Fresh®: