Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This post is sponsored by Naturally Fresh®
The big game is this weekend! If you’re looking for a lower calorie appetizer option, make these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps! They’re packed full of protein and low in carbs, unlike most football favorites.
What makes these extra delicious is Naturally Fresh® Lite Ranch. Half the calories but all natural ingredients, this is my favorite ranch dressing! The entire line of Naturally Fresh® dressings are preservative, MSG and artificial color free. So sprinkle some Lite Ranch over these buffalo chicken lettuce wraps and you have football perfection, but with less guilt.
- 1 package chicken breasts
- 1 jar Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 jar Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch
- 1 jalapeno finely diced
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- Finely chopped green onions to garnish
- In a crockpot pour half the Franks Hot Sauce bottle and set the time to 3 hours on low. Add the chicken breasts and let cook for the next 3 hours or until fully done. Then, shred the chicken. Set aside.
- Cut romaine leaves in half horizontally. Place green onions and jalapeños in separate bowls to allow guests to garnish wraps as they choose.
- Place 1/4 cup buffalo chicken in each lettuce leaf and set out with garnish options, as well as Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch.
- You may also set out remaining Franks Hot Sauce for any guests that want a little extra kick.
You can find Naturally Fresh®:
This sounds good. I need to get over my fear of dicing jalepenos!
Wow, those look delish! I bet my teenagers would love them.
This sounds good I love using lettuce wraps.
ooooo I’m drooling! I’m all about the lettuce wraps.
My boys love spicy chicken! Looks like an easy way to whip up a healthy dinner for them.
This looks really good! i love buffalo chicken and Frank’s is the best sauce! I’ll have to check out the light dressing.
YUM! These are PERFECT for the Superbowl this weekend!!
Oh yes! I love lettuce wraps! These look perfect and quick to throw together!
These sound delicious. I love making lettuce wraps and might need to give these a try.
Great idea. I always thought I didn’t like RANCH dressing until recently! This looks really good.
I can’t tell you the last time I could fit ranch into my macros! I need to go and find this stuff ASAP! I love lettuce wraps with ranch, well really I love anything with ranch.
Ooh, these look yummy! I love lettuce wraps, although I usually end up making a mess with them LOL.
I love recipes that I can wrap and you can’t go wrong with Franks. My family would love this recipe.
I love lettuce wraps and these look delicious!! Love how easy it is to make!
Those look amazing! I love buffalo chicken! For some reason I can never make lettuce wraps of anything bc the lettuce always just rips open lol
Comments are closed.