Coconut Ginger Chicken Recipe
Can ya’ll tell I’ve been thinking a lot about food lately? Post-baby I want to make sure I’m eating healthy, but I also need recipes that are fast and easy to make. This Coconut Ginger Chicken is delicious and super simple to throw together. The best part is there’s no need to make special ginger sauce, I just used Naturally Fresh® dressing!
- 1 package chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup red pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1 container Naturally Fresh Ginger dressing
- 1 package whole grain rice
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- Place a medium saucepan on stove top over medium heat.
- Sauté green peppers and onions in coconut oil in saucepan.
- Add 1/2 jar of Naturally Fresh ginger dressing and chicken tenders to sauce pan.
- Cover chicken and let cook for roughly 10 minutes, then flip to other side and cover again. Let cook for another ten minutes. If chicken is not completely cooked continue to flip sides every 2 minutes until done.
- Microwave rice for 90 seconds and separate into three bowls evenly. Add red peppers.
- Top with chicken, peppers, and onions from saucepan. You can add extra ginger dressing to top if desired.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and enjoy!
You can find Naturally Fresh®:
I LOVE coconut…this sounds so good…a different taste than many recipes
This looks delicious!! I love the coconut & ginger combination, but haven’t ever tried it at home!! I’m definitely adding this to my weekly menu plan 🙂
I love this recipe and can’t wait to try it out!
It sounds delicious. A must try recipe for my family, we love coconut. Thanks for sharing.
I love how simple this recipe is, and the flavor combo sounds amazing!
This really does look good. I haven’t seen that dressing but I am sure it is delicous! Drooling….
This looks like something that my boys would like. I’ve never seen that naturally fresh dressing which would be good on lots of things
Fast and easy to make recipes are going to be exactly what you want after the baby is born. I’ve been been making the same couple of recipes since my little man was born just because of how easy they are to make.
That seems easy enough, and pretty tasty, too. I like how the coconut is more of a garnish than a main flavor.
wow it really is simple! I love coconut never tried it with ginger.
This sounds great! I can’t believe you have time to create, cook, and post!
I wouldn’t’ have thought to put ginger with coconut but this looks delicious! Can’t wait to give it a shot.
Looks delicious, I have never seen that naturally fresh dressing. Def a recipe I need to try!
I’ve never seen ginger dressing but definitely need to get some, the combo with the coconut sounds deliicous!
Comments are closed.