I know, this smoothie has been done time and time again. But there’s a reason- it’s delicious! And on top of that, it’s the only thing I can get my son to drink right now that I can hide veggies in. Yes, you read that right, this smoothie is packed with spinach and kale! It’s a great smoothie for both me and Hudson because it gives us plenty of protein, iron, and vitamin A! Not to mention it tastes like a Frosty from Wendy’s with a big dollop of peanut butter goodness thrown in. Here is my Chocolate Peanut Butter smoothie recipe:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie2016-01-19 10:23:28A delicious and nutritious take on the classic Chocolate Peanut Butter smoothieWrite a reviewPrep Time2 hrPrep Time2 hrIngredients
- 1 scoop AboutTime Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder- use code HAPPILYHUGHES for 25% off
- 10 oz Chocolate Almond Milk
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 cup Frozen Spinach and Kale
- 1 TBSP Sipping Chocolate from Trader Joes
- 1 TBSP Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Flax Seed
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
Jessica Hughes | Happily Hughes - Atlanta Georgia Influencer https://happilyhughes.com/
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Pour into a glass and ENJOY!