It’s time to pack that hospital bag! Since this is my second go-around, I feel much more confident in my packing abilities. Last time, we showed up to the hospital with 3 suitcases! Just a little over-prepared. To prevent you from doing the same, or bringing too little, I’ve put together a Hospital Bag Checklist for you! AND, just to make things fun, I’m also doing a giveaway tonight at 9 on Instagram so that you can win your own duffle bag- perfect for your hospital stay or travel 🙂
Pin It, Print It, Use It! I’ve also included recommendations for you below on products that I have tried and absolutely love!
- Color Dunes Hot Pink Duffle– This is what I’m giving away tonight on Instagram! It’s large enough to hold everything you need and more, but still oh so pretty. With a $120 value, I highly recommend checking in on Insta tonight 😉
- Lily Jade Co.– The diaper bag I’ve been using for the last 4 months for Hudson and I cannot rave about it enough. It comes with this amazing organizer and changing pad, plenty of room formal things baby AND toddler, and is the softest leather. I am constantly getting compliments on this masterpiece!
- Stork Delivery Co Gown– I was not a fan of the hospital gowns last time, so I got this Stork Delivery gown and I am so glad I did. It’s comfortable and in a much more flattering print than the hospital-provided ones.
- Lalabu Soothe Shirt– Where was this when I had Hudson?? I can’t wait to put Henley in this sweet shirt and just wear her ALL THE TIME.
- Belly Bandit– With Hudson I had a corset on every day for a couple hours, starting the day after he was born. This helps the abdominal muscles heal back together, as well as works on posture and tone! Definitely a must.
- Cake Nursing Bra– I am so in love with Cake. Just head over heels. I have tried so many nursing bras and did not get the support I needed until trying these. I am contemplating ordering one in every color. Because not only are they supportive and comfortable- they’re so cute!
- *Hatch Gal Hospital Box*– This is a splurge but I am so excited about it. After having a baby nothing really feels good- your stomach is all flabby, your boobs are huge, not to mention your lady bits/stomach have been through the ringer. So why not have something fabulous to wrap your poor abused body in? Enter the Hatch Hospital Box. It comes with cashmere socks, nightgown, a robe, and underwear. I can’t even wait to lay in the hospital bed with sweet baby girl, wrapped in this comfort.
Make sure to get on Instagram tonight for this duffle giveaway!!