Hospital Bag Checklist
It’s time to pack that hospital bag! Since this is my second go-around, I feel much more confident in my packing abilities. Last time, we showed up to the hospital with 3 suitcases! Just a little over-prepared. To prevent you from doing the same, or bringing too little, I’ve put together a Hospital Bag Checklist for you! AND, just to make things fun, I’m also doing a giveaway tonight at 9 on Instagram so that you can win your own duffle bag- perfect for your hospital stay or travel 🙂
Pin It, Print It, Use It! I’ve also included recommendations for you below on products that I have tried and absolutely love!
- Color Dunes Hot Pink Duffle– This is what I’m giving away tonight on Instagram! It’s large enough to hold everything you need and more, but still oh so pretty. With a $120 value, I highly recommend checking in on Insta tonight 😉
- Lily Jade Co.– The diaper bag I’ve been using for the last 4 months for Hudson and I cannot rave about it enough. It comes with this amazing organizer and changing pad, plenty of room formal things baby AND toddler, and is the softest leather. I am constantly getting compliments on this masterpiece!
- Stork Delivery Co Gown– I was not a fan of the hospital gowns last time, so I got this Stork Delivery gown and I am so glad I did. It’s comfortable and in a much more flattering print than the hospital-provided ones.
- Lalabu Soothe Shirt– Where was this when I had Hudson?? I can’t wait to put Henley in this sweet shirt and just wear her ALL THE TIME.
- Belly Bandit– With Hudson I had a corset on every day for a couple hours, starting the day after he was born. This helps the abdominal muscles heal back together, as well as works on posture and tone! Definitely a must.
- Cake Nursing Bra– I am so in love with Cake. Just head over heels. I have tried so many nursing bras and did not get the support I needed until trying these. I am contemplating ordering one in every color. Because not only are they supportive and comfortable- they’re so cute!
- *Hatch Gal Hospital Box*– This is a splurge but I am so excited about it. After having a baby nothing really feels good- your stomach is all flabby, your boobs are huge, not to mention your lady bits/stomach have been through the ringer. So why not have something fabulous to wrap your poor abused body in? Enter the Hatch Hospital Box. It comes with cashmere socks, nightgown, a robe, and underwear. I can’t even wait to lay in the hospital bed with sweet baby girl, wrapped in this comfort.
Make sure to get on Instagram tonight for this duffle giveaway!!
Super cute!! Great list!! Making a mental list of all things for future baby Quack or gifts for expecting Mommies? Can’t wait to meet Henley!!!
I am in LOVE with this duffle bag! Great post. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations! ?
Adorable and useful checklist. I have a friend who would find this very useful. I am passing it onto her. Thank you!
Wow! You are way more planned than I ever was! Only took a pair of clothes to wear home. LOL Everything I needed was in my purse.
Such an exciting time and a great list. Thanks for sharing.
I love seeing hospital bag checklists for some reason! Strange, I know lol. Looks like you have everything covered!
I love seeing how well people do these yours might be my favorite though every item is specific and so necessary
I wish I had this check list when I was going to the hospital! It would have been a great help!
My heart wants to be able to experience the need for this so badly! I’m pinning and HOPING that this will be the year :). Thanks for sharing.
This is so awesome 🙂 My sister is pregnant so this is super handy!
Looks like you got it all covered here! Everything you need to make your hospital stay a great one.
This is such a great list, I’m pinning it for future reference!
The Southern Stylista
I’m definitely sending this helpful post to my friend who is pregnant. Thanks!
I want a Meggan bag more than anything!! Lily Jade seems like an incredible company <3
Great list! My husband would add a big heavy sweatshirt! I was always so hot when I was in labor and he would FREEZE! We have pictures of him at the hospital with each kid and he’s all wrapped up like a burrito in a blanket!
This is such a great list! I’m not expecting, but it’s a great place to get ideas for gifts when my pregnant friends are in the hospital! I’m always the person in my group who is prepared, so it’s nice to help out in an area where I don’t have experience, haha.
That is a great list! Extra chargers are a must!
With my son I was in the hospital for 10 days (due to some complication on my end) and I was NOT ready at all. So for my daughter I packed a bag with everything I “thought” I would need…only to be let out to go home 24 hours after giving birth lol I guess it’s still better to be save than sorry when it comes to packing an hospital bag.
This is a great list. i love lists so much 🙂
I never had a soothe shirt when my kiddos were younger. That would’ve came in handy so many times! It’ll make a great present for an expecting mother-friend of mine.
This list is pretty much perfect.
Aww….reminds me of my pregnancy and delivery. As a first-time mom, I was very nervous. But I did it. 🙂 Congratulations and may you have a successful delivery.
I remember trying so hard to not over pack for my delivery! lol I was having twins and was sure I needed two of everything.
You are so beyond organized and proof that even when your preggers you can be chic!
Comments are closed.