As a busy mom of two, it’s extremely important to be organized. Now I’m not claiming to have my life together, far from it. But I do pack a mean diaper bag. So what’s in my diaper bag? Let me show you!
- Diapers, and lot’s of them! I prefer the Huggies Snug and Dry because they seem to hold up the best. Have you ever had a diaper blowout in public? Yeah, not fun. I keep about 5 diapers for Henley in my purse. Hudson is now potty trained so I keep an extra pair of underwear for him
- Change of clothes for both kiddos. I have a bodysuit for Henley and shorts and a tee for Hudson. Obviously I change these out with the seasons.
- Toys- a couple trucks and/or trains for Hudson and a rattle for Henley
- Snacks- for both Hudson and I. For Hudson I pack two of his favorite bars, a fruit/veggie pouch, and vitamin gummies. For myself I pack an extra water bottle and a protein bar.
- Sippy cup- for Hudson. Henley’s breastfeeding so no bottles needed right now.
- Burp cloth and bib for Henley.
- Extra pacifier for Henley.
- Extra blanket for breastfeeding or in case baby girl gets cold.
- Hand sanitizer
- Changing pad
- Phone charger
- Keys, wallet, and cell phone.
So why do I love Huggies so much? Let’s start with ease of purchase. I can grab these at Kroger when I’m grocery shopping. Not having to make an extra stop to grab diapers is awe-some! Secondly, these diapers can hold their own. With up to 12 hour triple protection, I don’t have to worry about baby poop getting all over. They also absurd quickly so baby girl isn’t sitting in a wet diaper. For all you moms on-the-go (which is all of you) I highly recommend Huggies.
Shop at Kroger during the “Baby Me” Event going on between 3/20/16 – 4/2/16 and spend $40 on participating baby items so you can receive a $10 off coupon good towards anything at Kroger. (while supplies last)