Mother’s Day is right around the corner! So if you haven’t shopped for yourself or the special mothers in your life, I’d get to it. And I’m here to help.
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Mother’s Day Gift Ideas! I’ve found some of the best designer deals out there.
Don’t be ashamed and buy yourself a little something too 😉
My first choice would be a fun bag or cosmetic pouch from Color Dunes. They’re a local boutique run by mama and professionally trained designer, Prachi. She loves to create beautiful and functional wares for ladies everywhere. This Ikat cosmetic pouch is a favorite of mine, and one I’ll also be gifting this Mother’s Day! I also love the Hot Pink Duffel, the Paradise Bag, and the Splendor Clutch.
Here are some other great Mother’s Day Gift Ideas:
- Vitamin C Serum, Sugar Scrub, Lip Gloss, and Blush from Painted Earth Skincare. I can’t say enough complimentary things about this skincare line! It’s all-natural, amazing for your skin, and looks SO good. I’ve turned most of my moms group onto this cosmetics line and they ALL rave about it. Use code HAPPILY at checkout for a discount!
- This Free People blouse that’s 50% off! I may have bought myself one too.
- Stuart Weitzman wedges that are $60 off
- Blush Kate Spade bag- also 50% off
- Kendra Scott Dylan Necklace- 40% off
- Or these gorgeous Kendra Scott earrings– 30% off
- Tory Burch Moccasins– 60% off!!
- These adorable Paige overalls– 30% off
- Or these bell bottomed Paige jeans– 50% off
- Chanel Pointed Toe Pumps– 35% off
- Diamond Letter Necklace- 50% off
- Midi Ivory Skirt– 40% off
- Navy Off-the-Shoulder blouse- 40% off
- Nude Manolo Blahnik heels- 40% off
- These Kendra Scott double rings– 30% off
*Contains affiliate links*
This post is sponsored by Color Dunes. All thoughts and ideas are my own.