Thank you Born SweetZing™ Stevia Sweetener and Collective Bias, Inc. for sponsoring this post. Try Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener for a taste of sweet excitement! All opinions are my own. #SweetExcitement #CollectiveBias
You know I love finding new ways to get my child to eat healthy. Now that the warmer months are upon us, I wanted to make the perfect summer smoothie. After many trials and errors I’ve created the Protein Melon Frosty. It’s easy, delicious AND nutritious! The crisp melon flavor, mixed with just the right amount of sweetness leaves a summery taste in the mouth. Hudson chugged his and I enjoyed mine as well!
- Protein Melon Frosty2016-06-13 05:11:46A delicious and nutritious protein melon smoothieWrite a reviewPrep Time5 minPrep Time5 minIngredients
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Frozen Banana
- ½ cup Frozen Cantaloupe
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 packets Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener
- Pour all ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
Jessica Hughes | Happily Hughes - Atlanta Georgia Influencer https://happilyhughes.com/
- If you don't have a frozen banana, add ice!
Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener is my preferred sweetener of choice. I use it every day in my morning green tea or coffee. This smoothie needed a little kick of sweetness, so of course I added Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener and it ended up being the perfect addition. Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener is made with real ingredients, nothing artificial. One packet equals the sweetness in 2 teaspoons of sugar in taste, without any of the calories. Sweetness with none of the guilt? Sign me up!