Thank you Hyland’s Good Morning for sponsoring this post. All words are my own.
So many of you may think I’m crazy. And, well, I am. Between being a wife and mom I feel like my plate is overfull, not to mention my blogging career. I know I take on WAY too much at once, but I think most women have a tendency to do that. We’re all trying to be superwoman, am I right? So I want to share how I keep my energy levels up through the day-to-day nuttiness.
How to Increase Energy Levels
So here are my tips for increasing your energy levels a healthy way:
- Exercise– Come on, you knew I was gonna say it. I know the Catch 22 of this recommendation. You don’t have any energy so you don’t wanna work out. I promise after a week of consistent exercise you will have more energy!
- Cut down on sugar & caffeine– Another hard one but it’s a must! Both caffeine and sugar cause dependency, which means you need to keep ingesting it to maintain your energy levels. A cup of coffee or a piece of dark chocolate a day won’t be detrimental, but keep it on the small side.
- Drink lots of water– Your body is made up of 60% water and needs to keep it’s hydration levels up to keep its energy up.
- Better quality sleep– I know you’re thinking DUH but hear me out. Put the phone on silent, turn the TV off, turn the lights off, and get your zen on. More sleep may not be possible but cutting down on the interruptions will help you achieve deeper and better sleep. This, in turn, will increase your energy levels.
- Focus on consuming more protein and vegetables– There’s a reason why I am always harping on this point. Carbs cause sleepiness. Proteins and veggies are easier to digest, which means the food is turned into energy faster.
- Hyland’s Good Morning– Life gets in the way and crap happens. If for some reason I haven’t gotten a solid 5 hours of sleep (this is like every other night ya’ll) I take Hyland’s Good Morning.
Hyland’s Good Morning is a natural and caffeine-free alertness aid. It was designed to help reverse the affects of a sleepless night- drowsiness, fatigue, and mental lethargy. I take a tablet in the morning and feel my body wake up and my mind sharpen. It’s helped a ton these last couple of weeks with all we’ve had going on- trips, illnesses, another sleep regression for Henley, and night terrors for Hudson. I want to be the best mom, wife, and blogger that I can be, and Hyland’s Good Morning helps me do that! I also appreciate that it’s non-habit forming and caffeine and stimulant free! Here’s a $1 off coupon for you to try it!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hyland’s Good Morning.