Unicorn Themed Nursery
It’s finally done!! Henley’s nursery is absolutely, one hundred percent, complete. It only took me until she was almost 7 months old but oh well. Maybe one day she’ll actually be sleeping in it. Anyways, the full nursery is up on Project Nursery! So make sure to check it out. I couldn’t of finished this nursery without the help of:
- Amanda Nicole Photography for putting up with my crazy and helping me take pics! The lighting was against us the whole time but she made it work.
- Land of Nod for providing the beautiful unicorn that Henley is so obsessed with.
- Sugar Shack Teepees for the lace teepee of my dreams.
- Designerie for putting the most adorable whimsical touches throughout her nursery. Email [email protected]
- And Minted for the fun prints and pillow covers!
- The rest of the goods can be found here: