Football Brownies for the Super Bowl with fairlife Ultra-Filtered Milk
This football brownies post is sponsored by fairlife Ultra-Filtered Milk. I only work with brands I truly love, so thank you for helping me to support them.
Are you ready for some football? As you know, the Hughes’ love to throw parties and the Super Bowl is a favorite pastime of ours. Mama Mac makes these delectable football brownies for our parties, and she’s become quite famous for them. She’s finally sharing her recipe for these delectable treats here!
- 3/4 cup of Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/3 cups Butter - No Substitutions
- 2 Tablespoons fairlife Ultra-Filtered Chocolate Milk
- 3/4 cups Coconut Sugars
- 2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Chopped, Toasted Walnuts (optional) Preparation
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees. Use butter to grease a 9x9 pan.
- Melt the butter, fairlife Ultra-Filtered Chocolate Milk and sugar over medium low heat, stirring continuously. When it comes to a boil, remove from heat and immediately stir in 1 cup of the semisweet chocolate chips.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a large bowl and stir in the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in vanilla and flour mixture.
- Fold in remaining cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x9 pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Then place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove the brownies from the fridge. Use a knife to cut out football shapes.
- Frost the top of the brownie with mom’s famous chocolate frosting (here).
- Then use white frosting to draw on the laces.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of fairlife Ultra-filtered milk
When I say mom’s brownies are famous, I’m not exaggerating. Friends ask me ALL the time if mom can make them for a party or just because. Want to know her secret ingredient? She uses chocolate milk. Most recipes don’t call for milk, but mom added just a little bit in, and it makes them that much more delicious. We, of course, only use fairlife ultra-filtered milk in our home. If you’re wondering why, please refer to this post. But I’ll give you a brief synopsis: fairlife is ultra-filtered to bring the best tasting milk to the table. That mixed with the owners’ love for their cows and their high-quality standards make fairlife ultra-filtered milk the only milk we use.
Such a cute idea! I love to make football themed snacks for the big game. These look very yummy!
It looks so tasty! MY husband is a football game fan and im sure this is prfect while watching the game!
These are super cute. They would absolutely make a great treat for the upcoming big game.
This is so cool! I like the idea of making football brownies. Looks good!
You make it look so easy to make these football brownies. I am not really good at baking but I think this is one recipe I can (hopefully) follow successfully.
En utilisant la pensée positive et le rire, il
s’est guéri d’une maladie arthritique très douloureuse, considérée
comme irréversible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6DzjpB3yMw
This is pretty awesome! I love that the brownies are easy to make. I think you can buy cookie cutters shaped like a football but this works too! I like the idea.
These little footballs are TOO cute! I love how you cut them out with a knife instead of going out and buying a football shaped cookie cutter that you would probably rarely use. So genius and smart!
I like that you cut them into football shapes. I think they do look mighty tasty.
My goodness these brownies look super delicious and such football themed recipes are hit during game day. I would love to give this a try and my kids are going to love it too.
Comments are closed.