It’s no secret that we’re big OshKosh fans around here, and with Spring right around the corner mama needed to go shopping! I found some spring outfit ideas for the kids, and the best part is I really got bang for my buck.
Baby and Toddler Spring Outfit Ideas with Oshkosh B’Gosh
I really love the Baby B’Gosh line. They’re great staple pieces that a child can grow with. I was sad when Hudson grew out of their biggest size- a 4T. They just extended the line to 5T, which means I can order him more adorable clothes!
Here are some of my OshKosh B’Gosh favorites for girls:
- This spring outfit– Henley is wearing the leggings and top!
- Denim dream– I love denim jackets on little girls.
- Comfy loungewear– I want this in my size.
- Plaid adorableness– Plaid shorts and a denim jacket= to much cuteness.
Here are some of my favorites for boys:
- Plaid heaven– Love this look!
- Casual color block– Super cute casual look for weekend fun or school.
- Preppy– I can see this as a great vacation outfit.
- Suspenders and cardigan– I mean, any outfit with suspenders is adorable.
There’s even better news- I’ve got a coupon for you. You can even print this out and use it in store.
If you’re looking for an OshKosh store near you, you can check the locator app here.