Ya’ll asked for more recipes, so here’s another favorite of ours! I’ve been playing around with this strawberry chocolate muffins recipe for a bit. Strawberries can be tricky because they can make the muffins too moist. But I finally figured it out! Here is my
Healthy strawberry chocolate muffins recipe for your enjoyment
- Trader Joes Banana Bread Mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 Overripe Bananas
- 4 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 10 Strawberries Chopped and Dried
- Dark Chocolate Syrup
- Optional- Cacao nibs and/or Chocolate Premier Protein
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and oil muffin pan.
- Mush bananas, then add in egg whites and water. Whip together.
- Slowly pour in banana bread mix. Then add in chia seeds.
- Fold In strawberry pieces
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way and place in the oven.
- Cook for 22-27 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over the tops of the muffins.
The key to this recipe is to dry the strawberries for at least 6 hours. By drying I mean wash them, chop them, then leave them out for at least 6 hours to dry. Don’t forget, you can add chocolate Premier Protein powder and/or cacao nibs to this recipe. It adds an extra chocolatey goodness to this recipe.
What is your favorite chocolate muffins recipe? I’d love to try it out!