My Kia Cadenza Review
This post is sponsored by Kia. I only work with brands I love, so thank you for helping me to support them!
I haven’t had the pleasure of driving a new car in a long time. I had the opportunity to test drive the brand new Kia Cadenza at my home yesterday and it was such an enjoyable experience. Yes, you read that right, I got to test drive the car AT HOME. Kia will deliver a Kia Cadenza to your house, teach you everything you need to know about the car, and let you test drive it for up to 90 minutes! If you want to try it click here.
My Kia Cadenza Review
Ya’ll- this car is every mamas dream! I was so pleasantly surprised by all of the bells and whistles this sleek car had to offer. Let’s go over the specs I know my fellow mamas will enjoy:
- 28 MPG
- Radar on the front of the car for automatic stopping- if you’re driving 35 MPH and under the car will automatically stop if something crosses it’s radar.
- 10 airbags
- Smart cruise control
- Rear sensors for parking assist
- HUGE trunk space! I’m talking 16 cubic inches and 22 inches high. There is plenty of space for strollers, luggage, groceries… you name it and it’ll fit.
- Heated and cooling seats in the front
- Plenty of leg room in the back
- Top Safety Pick in it’s class
- Retractable rear shades
- Autonomous braking
For my luxury lovers:
- 14 point seat adjustment, including lumbar support
- Specialty leather seats that are seriously soft as butter.
- Specialty trim and sport wheels
- Cool accents like a Z hidden in the lights
- Charging station for Android phones
- Push Start and wireless key
- You can also unlock and start the car from an app on your phone!
I mean, are you not drooling? Then I got to test drive this baby. It is SO smooth!! Kia, I am a new fan for sure. If you want to test drive your own Kia Cadenza at your house, visit this website.
Getting to drive a new car is always so exciting! Love all the features this one comes with.
I really like the Cadenza! I cannot believe how much room it has for being a car. I also love all of the safety features that Kia offers. It makes for a great family car.
My family loves KIA! This model is awesome! Gonna check this out next week!
I would love to test try their cars. I’m going to check this one out. Thanks for the review.
I love the push start! It is very roomy for a car. Trunk space is nice!
I’ve always looking for a car that fit to my family and this one is looks great. I need to check this out!
Comments are closed.