The Best Double Stroller For Traveling with Maxi Cosi
This post is sponsored by Maxi Cosi. I only work with brands I love, so thank you for helping me to support them.
As always, Maxi Cosi does not disappoint. I tested out their new double Dana stroller on our trip to Daytona and it passed with flying colors. I can’t wait to take the best double stroller on an overseas trip with us! Here is why the Maxi Cosi Dana Double Stroller is
The Best Double Stroller For Traveling
To give you an idea of what this double stroller endured: we drove 7.5 hours to Daytona Beach, with a car packed full of suitcases etc. At the beach we drug this best double stroller through the sand, on boardwalks etc. It also came with us to Disney AND Universal and held up like a champ! Here are the features of the Dana Double that I know my fellow mamas will love:
- First of all, its holds from birth up to 50 lbs. It’s one of the only strollers Hudson can still fit into!
- Got twins? Not a problem, it can hold two Mico Max car seats side-by-side.
- One of my favorite features of all Maxi-Cosi products is that the seats are machine-washable! So don’t worry about spills and mishaps. They’re bound to happen and all you need to do is throw the seats in the wash.
- The canopies over both seats are large and contain vents and a peekaboo window. These were extra helpful at Disney and Orlando as it kept the kids cool and shaded.
- The backs of each seat are also adjustable and allow for a recline, just in case they decide to nap!
- Another mama perk? The baskets under the seats are big enough for plenty of storage!
Please let me know if you have any other questions! I really think this is the best double stroller for travling, as I love all of my Maxi Cosi products.
Universal looks like a great time as well — wish they’d let me take our dog with us!
Strollers are MUCH better than they were when I had little ones. The fact that the cushions are machine washable is the best feature!
This stroller looks like it’d be a lifesaver when it comes to travelling with two children! A good stroller is definitely essential!
I could have used this stroller last year, when I had 2 toddlers! Seems like a lifesaver. Also, I love your pics!
The days of the double stroller. I love how conveniently compact the stroller is.
This looks like an incredible double stroller. So many that I have seen are so bulky!
Nice stroller. My sons are 15 months apart and I used the sit and stand strollers. Your photos remind me when they were smaller and we would go to the Zoo. Lovely smiles in the photos. Looks like they like to swap seats and take turns on the left and right side.
I constantly see parents struggle with the strollers, especially when they have a slightly older kid and a toddler. You know the older one decides he can’t walk anymore and the toddler is sleeping. Yeah, now I know what I will recommending those parents.
Gayathri @ Musings Over Nothing
That is a fantastic idea and very practical to have a double stroller. No more quarrels between siblings whose stroller is better or nicer. I noticed there are so many facilities for parents and their kids today and I’m glad it is so. Raising a child or more should not be a burden anymore.
This is a really neat stroller. I always wanted a double stroller because my daughters are 2 years apart.
Comments are closed.