Y’all, I know it’s so hard to stay on track during the holidays. I totally get it. We made cut-out cookies for the and I had some for breakfast this morning. You’re supposed to indulge and enjoy during this season! Here are a few tips and tricks I use to still make healthy choices during December. Make sure to check out Heather and Laura‘s posts as well!
How to Stay On Track During the Holidays:
- If you splurge one meal, make sure the rest of the day is clean eating.
- When at a Christmas party, family get-together etc make sure to drink one large glass of water and get a salad!
- Also make sure to fill your plate with as many veggie and protein options as possible. Save a LITTLE room for the cheats.
- You can try several of the desserts offered, just don’t finish each of them. Portion control is always key.
- Make sure to get at least 64 OZ of water every single day.
- Up your cardio workouts for the week if you know there will be several cheat meals.
- Most importantly, enjoy!