Plank Challenge and Counting Macros
It’s week 2 of our plank challenge! How’s everyone doing? I love doing these challenges with ya’ll! My overall plank challenge goal is to get up to a 3 minute plank hold- what’s yours? Make sure to go check out Heather’s plank post here. Here is this weeks Plank Challenge workout:
PLANK CHALLENGE WORKOUT – WEEK 2
- 50 Second Plank
- 2 50 Second Planks
- 60 Second Plank
- 2 60 Second Planks
- 65 Second Plank
- 2 65 Second Planks
- REST DAY! EAT ALL THE THINGS. Just kidding.
I’ve had so many fitness questions over the last couple months, and I knew I’d answered most of them but I couldn’t figure out where. Until this week! These two posts answer a lot of the questions ya’ll have already asked. However, my diet has changed. I’m doing Macros now- which a lot of you are interested in. So here’s everything you need to know about Macros:
- I do a 40/30/30 split. That means 40% carbs 30% protein 30% fat. I can be within a 5% difference on each and I try to come on higher on the protein.
- I do workout 6 days a week- if you’re not active I recommend trying a different diet. I have two listed in the posts linked above.
- To calculate my 40/30/30 split I use My Fitness Pal. If you go to Settings>Goals>Calorie &Macronutrient Goals and set it to 40/30/30.
- You can also change your Weekly Goal and you activity level in Settings>Goals. This will determine your caloric intake per day.
- I am currently set at 1800 calories each day as I’m attempting to lean out a bit. So far it’s going well!
- I am currently at my smallest measurements and body fat since starting Macros, and am killing my workouts!
Oooh your workout is impressive – planks are HARD! Esp. for me since wrist surgery about 10 years ago – but even before that, they weren’t my favorite haha. They are so good for a solid core, though!
Can you elaborate more on why and how you chose these macros and the benefits of counting.
Comments are closed.