It’s time for the FWTFL challenge with My Life Well Loved, Life Lutzurious, and Walking in Memphis! Go check out their posts for more FWTFL help. I also am posting workouts weekly for y’all on my Instagram feed
So here are my before and afters from the last several months of FWTFL. I truly believe in this program, and have seen a significant change in my body. I’m down from 18/19% body fat to 14%, have lost over 10 inches, and have increased my PR in ALL of my weightlifting. Not to mention the increase in energy I’ve felt. I could not recommend my coach more either, you can check out her group here. They are starting prep week this week, which is perfect!
Some recommendations for starting FWTFL:
- Stick with it! If this is your first time counting macros I know it can be confusing. I PROMISE that after two weeks you will get the hang of it.
- Same for fasting. Yes it’s hard, but once your body gets used to it you will feel so much better.
- Give yourself grace! If you mess up one day, don’t give up. Just hit it extra hard the next day.
- Use the group! We have our fitness group here, as well as your FWTFL group. Both will keep you accountable and help you stay on track!
- Some supplements that help me have energy through my workouts, recover after my workouts, and stay on track with my diets:
I am so excited to see your results from your FWTFL round! Stay tuned to Instagram for extra content to help you stay on track and be successful.